Sunday, May 4

WHAT A GAL!


I was checking out "blog spots" and one of my friends had a great one. She is smart, funny, wonderful and always makes me laugh. We were able to spend a very short amount of time with them recently during our vacation, and I came upon this picture again. She went on a trip recently and found a new BFF everywhere she went...bus, downtown Chicago, etc. I want to be like her when I grow up!

2 comments:

ltandjbcox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ltandjbcox said...

Thanks for the kind words. . .and that is a great picture of me. . .sometimes I don't look so happy and such. . .Tammy must get her skill from you, in part.

We did have a blast on the Chicago trip. Oh, my.

You are probably packing for the Israel trip? I hope you have a wonderful time over there.

Thanks again for your great PR, but I've always wanted to be like you. . .too cute!!!